06 December 2006

Pastors' Fraternal in the Making

On Monday I had the joy of meeting with three other pastors from Alberta in the hopes of establishing a pastors' fraternal.

The men were all committed to Calvinistic soteriology and baptistic ecclesiology. Among them was my friend
Dan S. who travelled with me. I think we both came away with a heightened sense of expectation for what our Lord may do in Alberta in coming days. Next time around we hope to have many more pastors meeting with us, especially Terry and Todd who couldn't make it this time.

One exciting suggestion is that we hold an annual conference. My hope is that whatever we do, pastors are stirred with greater affection for Jesus Christ and singular diligence for the gospel.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]