15 November 2006

Clinthumfrey.com/blog

I've been quietly learning about the Wordpress platform in order to return to some more academic/theological blogging. The appeal of Wordpress is that the post contents can be categorized by subject, not merely archived by dates.

Wordpress is not for everyone. It is not nearly as user-friendly as Blogger. The 'geek-quotient' has to increase in order to figure out PHP's and FTP's for Wordpress.

But since I'm neither timely nor relevant for the 'up-to-date' format of Blogger, I'm going to try this other, lasting, though easily-glitched platform.


I'll continue to share personal news and views here at Blessed Union, but I'll stick the opaque writing at:

clinthumfrey.com/blog





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]